Founded in the spring of 2000, Euphony is a student-run semiannual literary journal at the University of Chicago. We publish the poetry and prose of writers from around the country and within the University community, both accomplished and aspiring. We release print issues in the Winter and Spring, in addition to publishing exclusive writing online year-round.
- MANAGING EDITOR: Jake Scott
- POETRY EDITOR: Mahathi Ayyagari
- PROSE EDITOR: Ben Shafer
- EVENTS CHAIR: Orliana Morag
- OUTREACH CHAIR: Annabella Archacki
- EDITOR-AT-LARGE: Miles White
Participation in Euphony is available to all University of Chicago students. For more information, please visit our Get Involved page.